Quite simply, this blog is a platform for my own musings on subjects that interest me, under that loose umbrella term of ‘culture’. This means articles and reviews on film, television, books, and anything else I feel inclined to discuss. I generally aim to update
around Sunday or Monday, though not necessarily every week before the death and rebirth of the universe. I have a twitter now, which I don’t really understand how to use. It’s on the sidebar.WARNING: May include artsy waffling, unoriginal jokes, self-referencing, and peanuts.
- RT @PhilSandifer: Its two messages are 1) men cannot stop themselves from inappropriate behavior, 2) women's career opportunities should be… 1 day ago
- RT @PhilSandifer: Look, let's be 100% clear here: the Mike Pence rule is entirely about shifting the blame for sexual harassment to women. 1 day ago
- RT @ladyaeva: actually, America was the name of the cartographer. the country is America's Monster 2 days ago
- RT @nocontexttgp: https://t.co/0RnpR6Cloo 2 days ago
- RT @CharlotteOfOz: Technically, we have no proof that MAD MAX: FURY ROAD is not a Christmas movie. 2 days ago