Quite simply, this blog is a platform for my own musings on subjects that interest me, under that loose umbrella term of ‘culture’. This means articles and reviews on film, television, books, and anything else I feel inclined to discuss. I generally aim to update
around Sunday or Monday, though not necessarily every week before the death and rebirth of the universe. I have a twitter now, which I don’t really understand how to use. It’s on the sidebar.WARNING: May include artsy waffling, unoriginal jokes, self-referencing, and peanuts.
- RT @lucyaabrown: Lack of gender balance on screen & off screen in UK film is staggering @BFI #bfifilmography #nesta https://t.co/6lWF8dJYQr 2 days ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: "Hey you're that fucking idiot with terrible hair who tricked an entire country into making themselves look like morons… 3 days ago
- RT @techoglot: "Orion's Belt is a big waist of space." Terrible joke. Only three stars. 3 days ago
- https://t.co/gd5lzU7IwU 1 week ago
- RT @hellothisisivan: https://t.co/kjuz4gCmuO 1 week ago