Quite simply, this blog is a platform for my own musings on subjects that interest me, under that loose umbrella term of ‘culture’. This means articles and reviews on film, television, books, and anything else I feel inclined to discuss. I generally aim to update
around Sunday or Monday, though not necessarily every week before the death and rebirth of the universe. I have a twitter now, which I don’t really understand how to use. It’s on the sidebar.WARNING: May include artsy waffling, unoriginal jokes, self-referencing, and peanuts.
- RT @MartinBelam: "The files were destroyed in October that year, when Theresa May was home secretary." theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/a… 1 week ago
- RT @thelindsayellis: youtu.be/uTRUQ-RKfUs 4 weeks ago
- RT @Jess_Wade: Dear Literary Agent, Thank you for submitting "2018." Though the breakneck pacing is impressive, I found the characters unli… 1 month ago
- RT @ditzkoff: Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems is in dispute. 1 month ago
- Bringing the blog out of its exile on a distant island planet to get some thoughts down on THE LAST JEDI:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago