Quite simply, this blog is a platform for my own musings on subjects that interest me, under that loose umbrella term of ‘culture’. This means articles and reviews on film, television, books, and anything else I feel inclined to discuss. I generally aim to update
around Sunday or Monday, though not necessarily every week before the death and rebirth of the universe. I have a twitter now, which I don’t really understand how to use. It’s on the sidebar.WARNING: May include artsy waffling, unoriginal jokes, self-referencing, and peanuts.
- Bringing the blog out of its exile on a distant island planet to get some thoughts down on THE LAST JEDI:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @EvansBeard: If you start Captain America: The First Avenger at 9pm on December 31st you can watch the whole movie and still go to bed a… 1 month ago
- RT @yeblod: lmao the Star Wars review bot broke https://t.co/rztgVUFbJx 1 month ago
- RT @chillmage: I can't think of a finer point on the state of communications than one of the biggest media mergers in history happening on… 1 month ago
- RT @achorowitz: Totally normal for a president's intelligence briefings to be "structured to avoid upsetting him." washingtonpost.com/amphtml/classi…… 1 month ago