Quite simply, this blog is a platform for my own musings on subjects that interest me, under that loose umbrella term of ‘culture’. This means articles and reviews on film, television, books, and anything else I feel inclined to discuss. I generally aim to update
around Sunday or Monday, though not necessarily every week before the death and rebirth of the universe. I have a twitter now, which I don’t really understand how to use. It’s on the sidebar.WARNING: May include artsy waffling, unoriginal jokes, self-referencing, and peanuts.
- RT @brandedbypulse: @edotwoods @brianasinhall https://t.co/jAWspq44h3 1 week ago
- RT @davidehrlich: all films are horror films if you’re neurotic enough. 2 weeks ago
- RT @youngvulgarian: Two auto-replying bots have now been stuck in a loop with each other for several hours and the resulting thread reads l… 2 weeks ago
- RT @kierongillen: I like my tautologies like I like my tautologies. 3 weeks ago
- RT @keithcalder: Unpopular Opinion: The huge grosses of blockbusters are built on the backs of VFX companies that are being forced into com… 3 weeks ago